A few things you can do for better website ranking.
- Commit to making weekly content updates within your site. Websites that don’t ever have content changes are going to drop in rankings. Content is king! Create content that people will want to read.
- Make sure you stay current with keywords within your site that are relevant to what your potential customers might be searching for.
- Maximize your website loading time. The quicker your page loads the higher the ranking. Compress photos and graphic images.
- Gaining backlinks from other popular sites will also give you more credibility and better ranking.
- Create and submit a sitemap to search engines so they can index your site.
There you have it! 5 tips for better website ranking. We just added another thing to your to-do list and if you’re too busy we’re just a phone call away and we’ll be happy to go over some monthly plans to take this burden off your hands.